Hummingbird SQL Parser
Semantic SQL parsing & analysis API.
Hummingbird SQL parser is super-fast and handles full scope of complex database-specific SQL dialects. Built from the ground-up, it is designed to power our next-gen products. This REST API opens it up for you.
select * from students where first_name = 'Robert'; drop table students; -- and last_name='Smith';
Our custom technology
- And so capable. Analyzing a million lines of code script? Ten seconds.
- Parses enormous SQL scripts.
- Scripts up to 2GB in size are supported.
- Complete SQL dialects.
- We are almost finished handling all of the PL/SQL, T-SQL, PL/pgSQL and MySQL code constructs.
- Validate SQL syntax.
- Decent messages for your errors with exact line, position in line, and offset.
- Split script by statements.
- Get the JSON array of all statements, or get a ZIP file.
- Statement tree.
- Find out exactly which statements are in your script and where.
- Format code.
- Unified formatting all of your code per your specific requirements.
- List tokens.
- Open up possibilities for your own custom code on top of our tokenizer.
- Complete syntax tree.
- The ultimate power to you to build your own tooling on top.
- Read/write report.
- Know exactly which objects are writing to specific tables and which ones are reading from them.
- Reference validation.
- List all the objects referencing non-existent objects.
- Find usage.
- List objects referencing specific object.
- List dependencies.
- Detailed information about objects used in the code.
- Info at position.
- Detailed information about the word at a specific offset (or line/character) in the script.
- Detect independent areas.
- Split the code into areas depending on the references.
Join the waiting list.
You will be asked a few questions.
We are releasing this incrementally to qualified devs on our list.